Pillivuyt - Round Eared Dish - 7"
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
Pillivuyt France - Round Eared Dish - 7 Inch
Beautiful 7 Inch Round Eared Dish!
When you're entertaining, this round dish will make a beautiful presentation. Or use it to bake, or serve hot browns, gratins, a large assortment of hors d'oeuvres, antipasti, fresh fruits or grilled vegetables. The classic white porcelain is durable and chip resistant, and will complement most table settings.
- 7-inch round French gratin dish with ear handles made by skilled craftspeople
- Shallow, flared sides create more surface area for browning top
- Porcelain construction with thin, even walls for efficient heat conduction
- Safe for oven, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, broiler, and stovetop with diffuser
- Non-porous lead-free glaze won't stain, absorb odors or flavors
Dimensions: 7 inch diameter
Material: Fine Porcelain
About Pillivuyt Porcelain
For over 200 years, Pillivuyt has been making fine porcelain in Mehun-sur-Yevre, France. Focusing on preserving a strong sense of tradition and yet always staying relevant with innovations, Pillivuyt is one of the last manufacturers to maintain a 100% French production.
From evolving decors to distinctively different shapes, the innovations at Pillivuyt have created a host of possibilities and offer versatile cookware and dishes that are better suited to today’s usage and aesthetics.
The quality and workmanship of each piece of Pillivuyt porcelain is exceptional. Pillivuyt is truly unbeatable in the kitchen and simply beautiful on the table.
This fine line is brought to you by the team at European Splendor.
"European Splendor - Bringing Europe To Your Home!"